Monday, January 21, 2013

The movie star treatment

I had a baby shower yesterday thrown by my dearest friends, Courtney and Megan. The theme of the shower was Movie star haha. This is awesome on so many levels. I am a tad celebrity obsessed... when I say tad I mean I got 38 out of the 40 celebrity related questions right! I am crazy lol.

The decorations were awesome, they had a red carpet rolled out.. a wall of paparazzi.. and then everyone wore a VIP celebrity tag around their neck. Each tag had the picture of a celebrity mom on it. So once I got there, everyone got pictures taken with me, we used props like sunglasses, coffee mugs and baby strollers..you know, what every celebrity mom needs!
For food they had tons of finger foods, meatballs, soft pretzels, tomato pie etc..
Dan, Victoria and I got so many gifts. Everyone was so generous. =)
I left the shower exhausted, happy and content. We are so lucky with the amount of support we have gotten from everyone...and all of our friends genuinely love this little girl so much already, as if she was their own! What a lucky little gal!


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner