Friday, January 11, 2013

Guilty Pedicures

I LOVE pedicures. Like legit, I keep a pair of flip flops in the trunk of my car at all times just in case I get the pedi rush. There is NOTHING more relaxing to me than sitting in a massage chair having someone take care of my feet, polishing them, making them oh so pretty..giving them a nice little massage and a little leg rub, heaven. I hadn't gotten one since probably fall. I was taking care of my own nail painting as I was trying to save money, $20 adds up every couple of weeks. Today, I took the plunge.. I was having some guilt in feeling like maybe I shouldn't be spending any money on myself with the baby coming.. and then it hit me, I have not spent money on myself in I don't know how long.. my money right now goes towards bills, the baby, savings, etc. If there has been one thing I have promised myself in getting pregnant and becoming a mom its that I really don't want to lose myself in my child. I want to take care of me, I want to do things I like to do, I want to do things that make me feel good about myself, that make me confident, that make me happy(all within reason of course)these things will only make me a better wife and mother. So to all the mommys out there, splurge on yourself! You are more than deserving of that cute new top you saw at the mall last weekend, the glass of wine with your girlfriends, the pedicure on a Friday afternoon! Enjoy!


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner