Sunday, January 6, 2013

A lovely surprise!

Sundays are normally my lets-lay-around-and-do-nothing days. Today was an exception. I had breakfast plans, was working an open house in Lititz and also had a staff meeting at Hollywood Tans, although I wasn't loving the idea of being so busy, I had a pretty chill Saturday and the house I had the opportunity to cover in Lititz was gorgeous and it was the first time it was having an open house so I was excited to see the turn out.
I went out to breakfast with my best friends which has been our new once a month ritual together. I LOVE it. It is so fun seeing the girls, we are all usually out of it, in sweats, hair on top of our head and we just chit chat and act silly. I left there around 11 to get to the HT meeting... we had a pretty typical meeting for the first half hour, talking about our store move, any new specials we have coming up, etc... and as one of the girls had to leave.. Cupcakes were brought on a tray and two perfectly wrapped gifts also. I was SO surprised!

 
My HT ladies, Shenoa, Lacie, Sarah, Sara and Amanda got me a baby tub off of my registry, a  bath time book, a rubber ducky and a baby kit including lotions, soaps, etc. I was completely surprised, and I NEVER get surprised.. I am such a control freak I tend to dig until I know everything and this may be the first time ever that I was completely blind sided. It was SO sweet, I cannot get over how much the ladies made me and sweet Victoria feel so loved. I am so blessed. 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner