Tuesday, January 29, 2013

34 weeks and future changes

I am 34 weeks pregnant, feeling it in every aspect of my life.. and getting so anxious to meet my sweet, sweet girl. So in the world of 34 weeks pregnant.. my body aches.. I wake up with pain in my hips, even with using a body pillow.. it takes me longer to get up the stairs (lol) and getting in and out of my car is annoying. I have been trying to get a workout in here and there but I just do not have the same sort of energy as I did before, if I workout one or two times a week I consider that a good week. I may try to take Zumba or something this weekend, get my big belly moving around...Im sure it would be entertaining for others in the class at the least.
There are alrdy a few things I feel that if Dan and I decide to have a second child I would do differently. The biggest thing is the doctor I am seeing. The company, May Grant... although they are all really nice etc.. they don't guarantee you who will be delivering you. I have been seeing the same one Midwife my entire pregnancy yet she might not be on call the day I go into labor so I could have a doctor/midwife that I have never met before. That is becoming really unnerving to me. Especially as they are telling me to get a birth plan together etc.. How can I even trust my birth plan will be followed when I don't even know the dr/midwife? When I have brought this up to the midwife I see, she insists that all of the professionals there can be trusted and they will have me and the baby's best interest at heart. I have considered switching doctor offices recently but this far into the pregnancy, I don't feel comfortable starting all over with the appointments etc. May Grant is also so big and they see so many people that I am feeling like just a number in their office. I think that depending on how this labor/delivery goes maybe I would switch to a more private midwife office or something for baby #2.
Anywho, to finish this off, a picture of baby at 34 weeks, she should be about 4.5-5 lbs and 16-19 inches long. My little Victoria, I am dreaming of you everyday and cannot wait to meet you :)

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner