Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A not-so-new-years-Resolution

This year I really do not want to make a "lose weight" or "eat healthy" resolution as they are so.. typical, especially for me. This year I want to spend the year just appreciating my life. My husband and I are about to embark on what is going to be one of the most exciting and also trying times of our lives. I want the two of us to make sure we are patient and appreciate each and everyday with each other and with our sweet girl. The late nights and exhaustion are going to be really tough but I know they will be so worth it. With everyday that passes, that will be one less day we have with our child as a newborn.. one less day that she will need me, one less day that I can just keep her cradled in my arms. My husband and I will be coming up on our 2 year wedding anniversary and as that approaches I want to make sure we are still putting each other first, still making alone time a priority, still having fun with each other.  I am SO excited about 2013, one of the scariest but BEST things about life is you never know what is coming your way, but with my husband and my sweet girl, nothing will be able to bring me down :)

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner