Friday, January 25, 2013

Donna Banana

My sister, her husband and her doggies live in Maryland at the Andrews military base. They have been living there for over a year and I finally got to visit. They live in a super cute townhouse. I have never been on a military base before but this one was GORGEOUS. It is a town in and of itself, you would never have to leave there if you didn't want to.. everything from a hospital, to parks, to a movie theatre etc.. it was gorgeous!
Me, my Mom, my Dad, my cousin Haley and my Mammy all took the drive together. It took us about 2 hours to get there and then the same on the way back. Driving in the car anywhere more than a half hour away is not fun in general, but especially not pregnant.
Once we got there we got to check out her place, she decorated baby Samanthas nursery in Winnie the Pooh which is so cute. They unfortunately cant paint or anything without having to paint it all back when they move out so they opted out of the painting and are going to hang wall decals. My sister and her husband are both computer junkies so they also have an office type room which has two computers and THREE monitors... lol. They are crazy.
Anywho, we all went out to IHOP for lunch which was really good. I got some pictures with my sister which I posted on Instagram because I hate myself in them but I still wanted them posted somewhere lol.. we are built really differently in general and are also carrying really different with pregnancy. We are on track to gain about the same weight but my sisters weight has distributed on her body much more evenly than mine and I have a ton more water weight than she does, my face, hands are feet are so swollen and her face looks exactly the same as before pregnancy lol.
Seeing my sister pregnant is so weird! We have never had much in common which is fine, I was always the girly girl, the loud mouth, the social butterfly..she was always the quiet, introverted and go with the flow one. Us being pregnant at the same time is fun because I feel like it gives us a new female bonding experience to share that we haven't gotten to in the past.
She is due in a week!!! Her induction date if she doesn't go into labor on her own is February 14th. I hope she goes soon but I do think itd be really cute to have a Valentines baby :) Keep your fingers crossed for Banana and her husband! The end is near and I am so jealous!

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner