Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Crock pot Mac and Cheese

At 30 weeks pregnant, I have officially decided I will no longer cover closing shifts at La Fitness. Working until 11 p.m. is just too exhausting for me, by the time I get to bed its about midnight... so at least until after the baby I will be working about 10 hours a week there, day shift only. This means one huge thing...
I may officially be taking over as the head chef of our home.
*insert dramatic music here*
Whatever, I'm really not that bad lol, Dan is just better.. and faster.. and really enjoys cooking so he usually takes over the cooking in the house. This will be week one of me officially taking over and tomorrows menu includes: Jack Daniels marinated sirloin and crock pot macaroni and cheese! The steak was buy one get one free at Giant so other than cooking that I don't need to do anything else, below is the recipe for the mac and cheese.. ENJOY!
CROCK POT MACARONI AND CHEESE 
8 oz. macaroni
3 c. sharp grated cheese
2 eggs
1 large can Carnation evaporated milk (not condensed milk)
1 1/2 c. regular milk
1 stick butter, melted
Cook macaroni and drain. Add cheese, pour in crock pot (sprayed with PAM or oil). Add butter. Beat eggs and mix with both milks; add to macaroni mixture. Mix and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.Note: To make more, use 16 oz. macaroni and add some extra milk.
 


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner