Tuesday, January 5, 2016

the one with my new years resolutions

I am a sucker for New years. I don't know why I think that it takes a new year to start something new but it helps motivate me.
Now to go on to my list:

-Run four 5k's. Four because it seems realistic to shoot for one a quarter. As of right now, I have been stalking a bunch of different races on facebook and the one's that stick out to me the most have been alcohol related. Surprise Surprise. Good thing I have my SIL Summer and one of my besties, Madelyn to hopefully help me meet that goal.
-Speaking of running goals, I want to break 30 minutes for all of the races. I know that doesn't seem particularly fast.. but I am not a fast runner lol. I am more of an endurance person, so breaking 30 min would be great.
-This next thing I don't know the details of yet. I want to figure out some anxiety control. I cant figure out how to make that measureable. If I get anxious about something, my brain goes a mile a minute. I cant stop it. It gets the best of me. If you have any ideas on how to make that a measureable goal, I would love to hear it.
-Sell more houses this year then I did last year. I wont share too many details but last year was a great year. I hit my goal of selling enough to keep me out of a 9-5. This year I would like to do that again plus a few more.
-Have a date night once a month with Dan. We do movies and drinks at home and stuff but once a month (at least) we need to dress up and go out and do something. Something that makes us feel young and free again.
-Talk on the phone with my Mammy and Dan's Mema once a week. Not just a text to say hi but a legit catch up on everything conversation.
-Have a ladies night with my girlfriends once a month. Each one of them brings something so special to my life and I need time with just them to have fun.
-Take my girls to Dutch Wonderland twice a week when it opens. Gotta make that season pass worth it!
-Go to the gym four days a week and go for a run outside one day a week (or more if I feel extra enthusiastic lol). That was my gym schedule before Ava was born, so once I get my 6 week clear to workout, back to the grind. 13 lbs until pre baby weight and 18 until I am at where I prefer to be.
-Tell Dan everyday something that he does that I appreciate. He does so much for the ladies of his life. He deserves to hear how special he is.
-Tell Tori something great about herself everyday that doesn't have anything to do with how she looks. How smart she is, how she is so good at making Mommy feel loved, how she is such a good big sister.
-Take photography classes (scheduled for February!)
-Take lots of pictures!
-Make it to the office once a week over the summer.

That's all I have for now. I may be adding as the year goes on.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner