Friday, January 8, 2016

the one with a ladies trip

Dan and a few friends have made plans to go to this beer, bourbon and bbq event in April. I volunteered to come but was promptly kicked out as more of the guys committed and I would be highly outnumbered. Whatever, I don't want to come to your stupid event anyways.
Enter: Ladies day trip.

My girlfriends and I decided we need to do something fun while the guys are away for the day and something a little out of the ordinary compared to our usual plans. That has turned into a trip to Philly. That is our friend Jess' birthday weekend also so it is even more fitting to do something special.
I have been to Philly a few times but it has mostly been for partying. Bars. Cheesesteaks. I have never been for museums or any other tourist-y things. I have put together a list of things I would like to do while we are there for the day. Side note: I also cant wait to take my fancy pants camera along and be the ultimate tourist.

-LOVE park. That sign is so darn cute and I feel like I am the only person on the planet who doesn't have a picture standing in front of it.
-The Rocky steps. My dad would like to see that.
-The liberty bell.
-National museum of Jewish American history. Dans moms side of the family is Jewish. I find the religion interesting. I think it would be interesting to see. Although, I am hormonal. I might see something that makes me cry. Because well.. I cry.
-Max Brenner. I have been to one of these a couple of times in New York and it is amazing and since there is one in Philly, I must go. And hello, its Jess' birthday. We must indulge a little.

We will be squeezing in lunch and drinks somewhere between and also whatever else the ladies want to see. I am really excited! If you have anything else that I should add to my MUST SEE OR DO list, please let me know!




0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner