Monday, March 3, 2014

Tori turns one!

My baby girl is a big one year old! We had the best day celebrating. In the morning I finished up all of the last minute party things. A few people cancelled on us due to the possible snow (ugh, don't get me started).. and I took a minute to take in the fact that my baby is one. There were tears, obviously. Once the car was loaded we headed to the community building. We only had a half hour to set up because frankly I wasn't paying as much as they wanted for a full hour and I figured with enough people we would get it taken care of and I was right. Basically all of our immediate family came early to help out. There were streamers, a banner, fun table clothes and little "centerpieces" (no picture ugh), cupcakes, rice krispie treat party favors, lots of food, balloons... and Tori had a LOT of presents. Girlfriend got a bunch of clothes which is awesome because we didn't really have any spring/summer clothes for her yet and then she got a couple of really cool toys that she likes. A couple people also very generously put money in Tori's bank account. We didn't end up opening the gifts at the party because right now there aren't many kiddos in our lives (lets go people, make babies!) so I figured 40 adults didn't really want to watch her open 100 gifts lol. And then.. cupcake time. Baby girl LOVED her cupcake. I really didn't know if she would totally dig into it or if she would be confused and well.. she dug right in. I swear at some point she actually tried to fit the whole cupcake into her mouth in one bite lol!! It was freaking adorable and hilarious. She had pink in her hair, all over her face, her clothes.. lol. Then there was a lot of Tori following Izzy around.. Tori pushing the baby stroller around.. Tori pushing the chairs around. She is really into using anything she can as a walker. Baby girl fell asleep right when we got home and slept for a good 2 hours lol. Party time wore her out.
I am so thankful to our friends and family who have celebrated Tori's bday with us. Whether it was coming to her party, sending a card, texting, a fbook message.. I appreciate it so much. One of the best things ever is seeing people you love love your child.







 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner