Sunday, February 23, 2014

Temper Tantrums

WHEN DO THESE STOP?!
 
It drives me nuts. I am losing my patience and it sucks. I hate the out of control feeling I get when she starts having one.
She throws herself backwards. She kicks. She screams. She pinches. She slaps herself.
I try to ignore as much as I can but the whole throwing herself backwards thing is horrible. She hits her head HARD. Its getting dangerous because she will do it at any time. She will sit on the floor and do it (we have hardwood floors)... she will be sitting on the couch with us and do it... she will do it while I am holding her. I cant even tell you how many times she has head butted me. I am getting really frustrated.
Ok.. time for a glass of wine.
 
 
 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner