Wednesday, February 3, 2016

the one where I review the Lancaster Bounce Place

If there is one thing I am sure every parent can relate to right now, it is how difficult it is to get your childs energy out over the winter. We are always desperate to get out of the house and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Here is a review of one of Tori's favorites:

Lancaster Bounce Place:
They have a toddler time twice a week. Its $6 for two hours. If you go during regular hours I think it is $8. I like the toddler time the best because if you go during regular hours it can be really chaotic and the bigger kids run over the toddlers. Especially if you go on the weekend. Which is when I like to go the best because I have Dan to help with Tori. If you do in fact try it over the weekend, go right when they open. There are lots of inflatable bounce houses spread out through the entire place. All different sizes, they have different things for them to do like slides, "climbing rocks", etc. Tori LOVES it. I think 2.5 is the youngest age that works. Tori can get up and down all of the bounce houses with next to no help. They have free wifi which is nice for the parents and there are tables spread throughout the place so it is nice because you can set up shop close to whatever bounce house is your childs favorite. And trust me, they will have one. There are some arcade games there which is nice, the games aren't cheap and Tori loves winning tickets so she can buy a lollipop before we leave. They also offer food. None of it is high quality, but again.. its cheap and it is just fine if you just need a quick snack.
My biggest complaint is that the bathrooms are sick. I considered having Tori's birthday party there but I would feel bad asking people to use those bathrooms. No toilet paper, no paper towels, there are like 3 toilets and only one has an actual door, one has a curtain, and one is just wide open. It sucks. It is the one major thing they need to change.



0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner