Friday, February 12, 2016

the one where I am 10 weeks post partum

Most of the time the updates on here are on the girls. Today I decided to give a little "Ang" update.

10 weeks post partum

-The pounds are coming off but my stomach isn't back to normal yet. I'm wondering what "normal" even is anymore.
-Work is picking up again which I am so grateful for. Another listing coming to the market in East York, one in Lancaster city, new buyers in both Lancaster and York.
-I am trying to workout 3/4 times a week but Ava cant go into the kids club until she is 3 months old so it is hard getting there. When Dan gets home from work, I want us spending time as a family. At the end of the month, when Ava is 3 months old Ill start getting there regularly during the day.
-I am in full on birthday planning mode right now as Tori turns THREE next month! She requested a Dora the Explorer birthday party.
-I have zero interest in wearing makeup lately yet when I do it, I am so happy I did and feel so much better lol.
-I am taking a photography class this month to learn some fun new things with my camera.
-I am currently trying to convince Dan why we need to go on a cool trip next year for my 30th birthday. His response was "For my 30th we went to the Brickyard, for yours we go to Vegas?" hahahaha.. uhm, hello... its a huge deal that I am turning 30!
-I feel like breastfeeding is always on my mind! I am always feeding Ava, dressing so that it is easier to feed Ava, planning my errands around feeding Ava. This will slow down, right? I must say that with her health and the fact that I have over 300 ounces of breastmilk in my freezer right now, it is so worth it.
-I'm avoiding introducing Ava to a bottle. I am a worrier. I have anxiety. I just KNOW if I introduce her to a bottle she will never latch onto me again... says my anxiety ridden brain.
-I am so excited for the beach in June. I have already been picking things up here and there for the trip... beach shoes for Tori... summer clothes here and there for the girls, etc.
-I hate how I look in anything that isn't leggings.
-I cant wait to lose these last 5-10 lbs and go shopping. H&M is calling my name on so many levels.
-I'm enjoying the fact that blueberry beer is added back to my life. Delish.
-I'm so excited that TWD returns this Sunday. I have missed you, Rick.
-I'm newly obsessed with Nick Jonas. (thank you for that, Lex)
-The winter is terrible for my skin. It is so dry and literally hurts. I have been using coconut oil head to toe everyday. It is helping but I am not healed. Someone save me!
-We have a trip to San Diego coming up in September (Dan is in a wedding) that I am getting a lot of anxiety over. I hate the idea of leaving the girls for 4 days. I am still trying to figure out if Dan should just go by himself.. or if we both go just us.. or if we take the girls and also bite the bullet and pay for my mom to come along too. Why am I so scared of everything?! Someone tell me to just go, me and Dan.. and enjoy ourselves for 4 days just us.
-I cant believe I will be 29 this year. Have I done enough?
-Its Friday. Its Valentines weekend. I have a hot date tonight with the hubs at Checkers. Our favorite place. Good stuff, people!

Enjoy your weekend!

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner