Monday, February 29, 2016

the one where Ava is 3 months old!

Ava Estelle
Three Months
 
Size:
About 13lbs. She is my little tank.
 
Health:
Clogged tear duct is totally cleared. Suffering from a bit of baby acne but that is about as bad as it gets. She is so healthy. For that, we are very thankful.
 
Feeding:
Breastfeeding. 3 months strong and counting. It is getting a little harder to keep her focused on eating as she is getting older. She loves to look around, grab at my shirt, take breaks and give me a big, gummy smile. I continue to set small goals for myself. My big goal was 6 months.. but if things keep going this well, I may just keep going past that.. which is CRAZY on so many levels.
 
Sleep:
Ava is ready to go down for bed sometime between 8 and 9. She has been giving me a pretty good long stretch more often than not. Going down and then not getting up to eat until anywhere between 2-6am..she gets up.. eats.. goes back to sleep. Side note: It also kills my boobs to not feed her for that long. But hey, don't wake a sleeping baby, right?
 
Extras:
-She is learning how to work her eyebrows and man, it is cute!
-Loves her big sister so much.
-Her hair is currently  coming in at a brownish/reddish tint. So many people comment on her reddish hair and very pale skin. Apparently Dan had some red hair in his family..from his grandpa and some of his relatives.
-Her eyes are still blue. Actually, even more blue than Tori's were at this age.
-She is starting to look more and more like Tori as she is filling out.
-Has the cutest, most pouty bottom lip.
-Smiles all the time

 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner