Monday, February 8, 2016

the one with Superbowl 2016

This year with Daddy not feeling so great, Tori and I headed to York for some fun with Nonna. By Tori and I, I mean Tori, Ava and I. It's funny I still do that. Ava is just so easy to take everywhere right now and shes so sweet and quiet, you almost forget shes there!

Anywho, we decided to do one of our most favorite things ever: shop! Tori's third birthday is around the corner (don't get me started on that) and she has decided she wants a 'Dora the Explorer' birthday party. She also "wants a lot of presents". Gifts are her love language. We started our shopping excursion at Wal Mart. There was NO DORA ANYWHERE. I was very confused. Frozen/Ana/Elsa were still everywhere.. isn't that so last year? Nope. Still all the rage. So anyways, we used Wal Mart as our plates, utensils, table cloth headquarters. Tori is all about colors and it was fun getting to let her pick out what she wanted. Purple table cloth, yellow utensils, etc.. she did a good job! My mom gifted her with two new tutus which happen to be her article of clothing of choice.
Next we headed to Party City. JACKPOT! So, so much Dora. We found this huge goodie bag set on sale for $10. I'm talking like, 100 Dora gifts for the gift bags. So awesome. I also found some cute decorations for the table and to hang around the house. Then my mom got the kiddos a bunch of candy (her favorite thing ever) and last but certainly not least in the world of Tori: She picked out a beautiful Disney Princess crown. For everyday wear. She is obsessed and legit thinks she is a princess. Between the crown and the tutu.. I mean, why wouldn't she believe she is a Princess?

Girlfriend loves dogs and Kendra is such a good sport!
 
Got this shirt at Kohls.. It couldn't be more true.

 
Special time with a special princess

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner