Wednesday, October 28, 2015

the one where I am 36 weeks along

How far along: 36 weeks (this Sat)!
Total weight gain: 33 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yep and I am getting really bored of the clothes right now which sucks. If I am home, I am pretty much in sweats. Poor Dan.
Stretch marks: Still just the same ones on my hips from when I had Tori, nothing new. (Thankfully)
Sleep: I wake up in the middle of the night pretty regularly right now but luckily I am able to go back to sleep. Ava loves to move when its bedtime.
Best moment of this week: Yesterday I went to a store & when I told the lady I was due with my baby next month (she could only see me from the chest up) she was totally shocked. One of the other perks of no pre-e this pregnancy: I am not nearly as bloated/retaining water as I was the last time.
Miss anything: Being able to get up and down without being totally worn out.
Movement: YES! A LOT!
Food cravings: More food aversions than anything else.
Have you started to show yet: I am massive
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks.
Belly button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: On but I take them off halfway through the day as I get more puffy
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but my bod is worn out!
Looking forward to: the fact that the countdown is on!!! Another week until I try anything and everything to get this girl here :)


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner