Monday, October 26, 2015

the one with Ava's Sprinkle and a nesting update

This was another weekend that was jam packed. Breakfast for my mother-in-law's birthday, park time, two real estate appointments, my last shift at LAF (before the baby comes), then sat around a fire with the neighbors for a little before I oh-so-typically went to bed early.

35 weeks pregnant. This week my app (which we all know you MUST follow) says I need to pack my hospital bag. That's a little terrifying. I am more nervous about giving birth this time around. Leaving Tori for potentially a few days, making sure everything goes smoothly, making sure I don't forget anything, and then.. bring home the new babe.

Sunday my girlfriend Lauren threw a "Sprinkle" for baby Ava and I. She made out like a bandit. Diapers, wipes, a couple outfits, some toys, gift cards.. Mommy even got a pedicure giftcard which I am very excited to use.

I don't know if any other Mommies felt this way but I am feeling more lost with where to start this time around than I was the first time lol. The first time, we got a registry, everything was brand new, put in its perfect spot.. this time around: I have to dig and dig to find everything, wash all baby girl's clothes, find a place in the house (in between Tori's stuff) for the pack-n-play, swing, etc.

My To-Do list before Ava gets here:
-clean everything in this house. Like top to bottom clean. Dust, sweep, mop, organize.
-Clean/wash/vacuum my car. We have to keep it until our issue with Ford is closed so that could be another two months.
-Buy cozy pajamas for  myself for the hospital
-Organize baby clothes from newborn to 6 months.
-Have pack n play and swing set up in living room
-Get blinds for the guest room

I know there are things I am missing but hey, this is a start.


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner