Monday, June 1, 2015

the one where I talk about June

June is my most favorite month of the year. Always has been. This year (or really since adding Tori to our family) it is even busier and more fun than ever. So.. our month:

-My friend Danica's wedding starts off wedding season for us. It is going to be gorgeous. This is my first CBRB wedding, I am so excited.
-Dan is finished school this week!!! Daddy takes on a part time job at my aunt and uncles shop (his second yr) but the hours are short (lunch time, mon-thurs) so we get lots more daddy time!!! So excited.
-Real estate, real estate, real estate. I am SO busy and just loving it.
-My daddys birthday. Our special guy. Love him. We are going out for dinner as a joint bday/fathers day gift. John Wright. We haven't been there and it is where Chris and Madelyn are having their wedding so I cant wait to try it. I heard its delish!
-Dan's dads birthday. He is turning 80!!! Yes, you read that right... 80!!! We are taking him to spend a day with us and Tori at Lake Tobias and take him for lunch. Should be a lot of fun. He loves anything that has to do with his family. He is so proud of all of us. Its adorable.
-My sister in laws 21st birthday!!! FINALLY, SUMMER WILL BE 21!! SO EXCITED. We are meeting her out in Lancaster to celebrate. Annie B's, Marion Court..Im sure it wont be a late night since she is a light weight.
-Madelyns birthday... celebrating with dinner with friends, totally pregnancy friendly.
-MY 28TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! I can hardly believe it. 28 is real life. This year I will become the mother of two, celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary.. the 2nd year in our home.. 4 years in real estate.. will hopefully pop this babe out and be in better shape than I ever have been. I might even add run a half marathon to my 28th birthday year to-do list (See Summer, Im really considering it!). I really want to blow this year out of the water. I am celebrating with a PaintNite with my girlfriends.
-Strawberry picking with Tori and Izzy and Sum Sum.
-Lots and Lots of pool days.
-BEACH TRIP WITH TORI, MY MOM AND MY MAMMY! I cannot wait to get my baby girl at the beach. She loves the water more than ever.
-My cousins baby shower. More babies being added to the family makes me so happy. Our little beans will be 3 months apart. Good stuff.


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner