Sunday, June 21, 2015

the one where Im 17 weeks along

17 weeks! I cant believe I am almost halfway there!
 

How far along: 17 weeks!
Total weight gain: Im not sure. I haven't weighed myself in forever and my next dr appointment isn't until mid July
Maternity clothes: I am wearing my regular clothes right now but with my belly band. Momma cant zip or button up my pants.
Stretch marks: Fingers crossed for none!
Sleep: I think I have figured out that if I go to sleep at 10 and wake up with Tori I can make it through the day without a nap. If I go to sleep any earlier its too much sleep and if its any later its not enough sleep.
Best moment of this week: How many people have told me I am officially showing! The bump has officially made its debut.
Miss anything: Alcohol.
Movement: YES! No one on the outside can feel her yet but I can when I am laying down.. especially on the couch at night.
Food cravings: N/A
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still no chipotle.
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Gender: GIRL GIRL GIRL
Labor signs: Thankfully no!
Belly button in or out: In but on its way out.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Neither. Exhausted.
Looking forward to: Dan and Tori getting to feel her move!

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner