Saturday, June 20, 2015

the one with fathers day 2015

This letter is from Tori to Dan.

Daddy,
I love you so much. Thank you for always playing with me. Thank you for always watching me and worrying about me and making sure that I am safe. I especially like when you tickle my neck. It makes me laugh so loud and I always beg you for more and you keep doing it. I also really like when I say to you "Daddy, toys" and you come with me to my playroom to play and sometimes you just watch me play but that is ok because I just like when you are with me. You are funny. You are very handsome and I like your beard. I like the way you use it to tickle my face. I miss you when you are at work. I love to hide from you and scare you when I see you. I also like to pretend that I don't want to see you when I first get up from a nap but then I am actually really happy to see you and want to hug you. My arms fit so perfectly around your neck. I like to give you kisses. Daddy, even though it seems like Mommy is my favorite, you actually are. I love you so much. You are the best daddy in the whole wide world. Happy Fathers Day.


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner