Wednesday, January 1, 2014

10 months

My 10 month old is upstairs sleeping right now. Mommy is downstairs thinking about her, like always... reflecting over these past 10 months. When I was rocking her in her room tonight, I looked at her.. and then at her crib.. and remembered the early months when I would swaddle her, put her in her vibrating chair and then put the seat in her crib... and then follow that with staring at her(because I was scared and nervous) to make sure she was breathing and specifically watching her chest go up and down at least 5 times before I left the room(weird, right?!). I still have to see her take 5 deep breathes while she is sleeping before I leave her room. I miss her when she sleeps. I want to wake her up when shes sleeping. Yep, the mom who 6 months ago would have given her left arm for a full nights sleep now kinda, sorta misses her baby waking up in the middle of the night and getting that extra cuddle time. Ok, who am I kidding?! I don't miss the getting up in the middle of the night part. But I do miss getting those extra kisses and cuddles in the middle of the night. I miss getting to put my nose on her head and smelling her in the middle of the night. When she is awake now I only get those chances if she falls asleep on me for her nap. The girl is a maniac, she is very go-go-go. She doesn't want mommy to hold her in one spot. Her new favorite thing to do with mommy is use me as a way to stand. Ill sit with her on the floor to play and she will pull herself up on me, hug me and then try to find something to get into. She gives the best hugs. She waves bye bye. Pulls herself up on everything. Fake coughs... yeah, you read that right... fake coughs. I don't know where the kid comes up with these things. Dan says I am teaching her how to be a dramaqueen already but I swear it wasn't me! She just started doing it one day. She is a total show off about it too haha. She will cough and then look to see if you notice... she stands and looks to see if you notice, she claps and looks to see if you notice lol. She is her mothers daughter.
Happy 10 months Victoria Luna. You make my world go round. I love you.
 
 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner