Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A few little known facts

-I hate having my face/head touched. Seriously.
-I hate feeling wet hair on my face. (See above LOL)
-I am an extremely textural person. I will not eat certain foods because of the texture.
-I wash my hands all the time. Seriously, all the time.
-I cannot stand the smell of food in my car. It really freaks me out and then I am paranoid that both my car and myself smell like food.
-I don't like when things touch my hands. Rubber gloves are used to do the dishes.
-I hate being wet and having clothes on (unless its a bikini).
-I will not put a hot pizza box on my lap. I can imagine the grease like soaking through the box onto my lap and I just cant deal.
-DO NOT TOUCH MY GLASSES, EVER.
-I have four tattoos and 4 piercings.
-If I could only eat one thing everyday for the rest of my life it would be: Pepperoni pizza (with Ranch dressing on the side) or if I could get fancy with it.. It would be pasta Bolognese and duck tacos from Checkers in Lancaster.
-My dream car is a BMW.
-I sing.. and Im actually ok at it but don't like to sing in front of people.
-I have auditioned for the Real world twice, and one of those actually being an in person interview in Philly.
-I love reality tv.
-I don't leave the house without mascara on.
-I met Leann Rhymes. She performed at the American music theatre in Lancaster and came to LA Fitness to workout. I introduced myself, told her I was the manager & gave her a LAF towel and water bottle.
-I met Tyga. He opened for The Gym class heroes at Millersville and him and his cousin (who also performed and is named Gata but is not as popular as Tyga), he came to my apartment and had drinks with me and a few friends.
-I used to be obsessed with Kendra Wilkinson (she just seemed so funny and sweet).. so obsessed in fact that I named my dog Kendra.
-In high school, I wrote to the FRIENDS fan club & invited them to my 16th bday party.
-My finger nails are always painted.
-I am half Italian (dads side) and part German/PA dutch/American Indian (moms side)
-I have nicknames for everyone in my life.
-I have been out of the country three times: to Jamaica, Mexico and Italy.
-I hate flying(but yes I fly).
-My favorite color is gray.







0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner