Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tank top arms

I struggle with weight. I have forever. I know, I know, I am THAT ANNOYING SKINNY PERSON WHO IS NOT SATISFIED AND YOU WANT TO SLAP. Please, don't hate me. I cant help it. Maybe its the perfectionist in me? I am a big believer that how you look coincides with how successful you are. I mean that in the nicest way. I don't mean you need to be a Victorias secret model. You do not have to have Jennifer Aniston's body or Sofia Vegaras curves, Jennifer Lopez's face. I just think you need to look together and yes I do think that means healthy and fit. And right now, I don't feel it. I am 5lbs heavier than I was 2 months after giving birth to Tori. How does that work? Oh yeah, did I mention I am one who stresses over a number more than anything else? If you ask me, I will tell you the number doesn't matter and its about how you feel and how you fit into your clothes etc..and I totally believe that FOR EVERYONE ELSE. But not for me. I know the number I want. And I will get to that number, and thennnnnn if my clothes look better or my biceps are a little more defined, well then that is just the icing on the cake.
I have regularly gone to the gym since I was 18 years old. I started with the phase of doing cardio until I burned a certain amount of calories and then transitioned into a workout including free weights, and then a phase of taking classes only... to now which as of today is an at home free weight workout with cardio including chasing my child around and walking as much as possible. I GET BORED. Does anyone else have that problem? I work at LA Fitness which I LOVE (plug:Great gym for a great price), I get a free membership so I refuse to go anywhere else but being there for 6.5 years... I have officially hit a wall. Enter: at home workouts. Today I was able to do a 10 minute tank top arms workout and a 10 minute abs workout while Tori was napping. My arms are already sore and I didn't have to leave the house which is awesome. For some reason though, it doesn't feel like it counts LOL. How weird it is that just because I didn't GO to the gym, I feel like it doesn't count?
Anywho, I wanted to share the two workouts I did today for anyone looking for something new to do in the convenience of their home. You need some space and two free weights between the weight of 2.5-8 lbs. depending on your level.
Also, I included a link for the Bethenny show. She had an awesome segment today featuring how to dress to make yourself look thinner. It was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=10-minute+workout+for+tank+top+arms&sm=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYS5qHrca48

http://www.bethenny.com/2014/01/15/secrets-of-the-clothing-diet-look-thin-now-tips/

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner