Friday, November 20, 2015

the one with my parent-of-two fears

I would by lying if I didn't just come out and admit that I am nervous about two kids. 39 weeks tomorrow so any day now, I will be taking on the challenge.

These are some legit fears/questions I have when it comes to adding a second child to my crew:

-Is Tori going to still feel like we worship the ground she walks on?
-When I go to the grocery store.. if I put the babys car seat in the basket.. and Tori in the front seat, where do I put the groceries?
-If I am wearing Ava and Tori takes off while out somewhere.. will Ava get the crap shook out of her as I have to dart across the room or wherever to get Tori?
-Will Tori be jealous that I wear Ava?
-Will Tori become even more obsessed with boobies as she sees me breastfeed Ava?
-Will Tori understand why I breastfeed Ava and not her?
-Is Tor going to try to feed Ava things shes not supposed to?
-Will Tori try to smother Ava?
-Is Tori's sleep schedule going to change again when I have Ava?
-Will one of the girls become more attached to Dan?
-How will I carry Ava's car seat into the gym and hold Tori's hand when 9/10 times, Tori doesn't want to hold my hand?
-Parking lots with TWO kids.
-Travelling with two kids.
-How will Dan do handling two kids while I am working?
-How will I manage two kids schedules?
-Will I be able to find stuff to do that is fun for both kids?
-How long until they can be in the same room without me standing right there?
-Will Ava and I get any bonding time alone after the hospital?
-Will I smell Ava and hold her as much as I did with Tori?
-If its raining outside, who do I get out of the house first?
-Am I allowed to leave Ava inside sleeping if I am right out back with Tori?
-Will I leave the house as much with two kids as I do with one?
-How long until we get into the swing of a family of four?
-Will I ever feel like I am fully 'caught up' with anything?
-How long until I will get any sleep? Like ever again in my life?
-How much harder will it be for Dan and I to have date nights?

So anywho, that is what was on my mind today. I am hoping to get the answers to these questions sooner rather than later.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner