Saturday, November 14, 2015

the one where I'm 38 weeks along

How far along: 38 weeks! The end is near!
Total weight gain: 36 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks: Still just the same ones on my hips from when I had Tori, nothing new. (Thankfully)
Sleep: Ava likes dancing on my bladder so I wake up often in the middle of the night.
Best moment of this week: Tori talking to my belly. She was saying "Baby Avaaaaa... time to come out!!!!". It was so sweet. I cant wait for them to meet.
Miss anything: Being able to get up and down without being totally worn out. Cute clothing. My slim face. Wine. Beer.
Movement: YES! A LOT! I will miss that so much.
Food cravings: Ice cream. Sweet frog. Candy. Sweet, sweet, sweet.
Have you started to show yet: Ginormous
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks and my midwife said my cervix is thin (you're welcome)
Belly button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: I don't really wear them anymore.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but my bod is worn out!
Looking forward to: Giving birth. Smelling her. Holding her close.

We cannot wait to meet you, baby Ava.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner