Tuesday, May 19, 2015

the one with my four biggest guilty pleasures

1. Any and everything Kardashian. I'm sorry people. They are beautiful. They are filthy rich. They travel a lot. They are a "regular" family in a lot of ways. They have dirty mouths. The Fashion. The fashion. Did I mention, the fashion? Their homes. Their private chefs. Private planes. Daily makeup and hair stylists. They let people see everything. I try to explain it to Dan that its just so intriguing to me to watch people who have no limits.

2. The Real Housewives of NJ/Orange County. This is like a down graded version of the Kardashians for me. These women are rich, but not Kardashian rich. They have lots of money and beautiful clothes and nannies for their kids. They spend afternoons shopping and working out for hours on end. The boob jobs, the nose jobs. The drama. Dan asks me how I can sit and watch women b*tch at each other for an hour straight.. and my reply to that is that my life is about as drama free as it comes. You know, if you don't include my two year old and her drama fests. Its interesting to me to watch what makes people mad or upset and then even more interesting to see how they handle those feelings and how it affects those around them. Im a therapist at heart.

3. Tanning. I haven't tanned in years. I have officially made the switch to the spray tan once I got pregnant with Tori but my gosh I miss it. The relaxation of being in a hot bed for 10 minutes, the fan on you.. and seriously, EVERYONE LOOKS BETTER TAN.

4. Facebook. Say what you will, I know it can be annoying, people over share, people complain a lot, people tell you really random things you don't care about.. but I really do love it. I love the connection, I love getting to know people better. I love pictures. I love seeing people be successful. I like feeling that I am easily accessible to everyone.

 
DONT JUDGE ME
 
 


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner