Sunday, May 17, 2015

the one where Im 12 weeks along

Surprise! So we are having another baby. I'm so excited.
For anyone who has been following the blog, you know I miscarried back in October. It was a tough time and I wasn't sure how long it would really be until we were ready to try again but it only took a few months to mentally and physically get back to where we were ready to give growing our family another chance.
Luckily, as times before.. we had no problem. I found out in March I was pregnant after only 2 months of not trying but not-not trying. I took a pregnancy test upstairs and didn't tell Dan I was taking it and then came downstairs and told him while he was making us dinner in the kitchen. We were both so happy.. nervous, scared.. excited... worried. All of the usual emotions happen when you find out your pregnant no matter how many times it has happened.
Finding out the baby is due on November 29th made the pregnancy feel like it was so meant to be. That is Dans birthday and its fun thinking I am due with our second baby on his bday.

So the details:

How far along: 12 weeks!
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes: I am wearing my regular clothes right now but they are definitely getting tight around my midsection. I am definitely showing faster this time around.
Stretch marks: Not yet, its still early. I got a few on my hips while pregnant with Tori so I am hoping I wont get more than that but I guess time will tell. I started using cocoa butter the second I found out I was pregnant.
Sleep: I haven't slept in months. Pregnancy doesn't make that better.
Best moment of this week: Making the pregnancy social media official. I love making myself available to people via facebook, instagram, blogging. I love the connection. It was really exciting to share with everyone.
Miss anything: I already miss alcohol. There have been a few really hot nights where I have seriously wanted to chug a beer.
Movement: Nothing yet, still too early.
Food cravings: N/A
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chipotle which used to be my favorite place EVER. I literally cant even think about eating there without gagging.. -currently gagging lol-
Have you started to show yet: Yep (earlier this time around)
Gender: TBA
Labor signs: Thankfully no!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Neither. Exhausted.
Looking forward to: A REAL baby bump and movement!

1 Kommentar

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner