Thursday, November 13, 2014

Right now

I have to share three things that I LOVE right now... because you will love them, and you will be very thankful I shared them with you and I like sharing and when people love things that I love.

First:
Cocoa white chocolate chip cookies.
I made them yesterday. They were a huge hit. Both sets of neighbors got them, a friend got them, Tori and Dan got them...my belly got them... a LOT of them. The best part was I had all of the ingredients in the house so I didn't have to run out for anything. I hate grocery shopping.

  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels

  •  
    PREHEAT oven to 350° F.

    COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

    BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
     
     
    Caramel Macchiato creamer by Coffee House. So good. Especially since I have been averaging two cups of coffee a day right now. Not too sweet. Not to bland. Just right. (Note the bucket of cookies in the background lol). 

     
    Snooki Self Tanner. Say what you want about Snooki but seriously, the girl knows her tanning. I bought this spray off of Amazon for $15. Normally, this would be too much money for me... but my whole point of buying it was for touch ups if I was having a particularly pale day or if I got a spray tan and missed a spot so I knew I wouldnt fly through it or anything. Just this morning I went to the gym and TWO different people made a comment about how tan I looked. This compliment is one of my very favorite lol. I simply spray my face (up and down 2 or 3 times) and then my neck/chest area.. my arms.. and the bottom of my legs (knee down). With this weather, those are the only parts of my body anyone sees and the color is not so intense that Dan notices or anything.
     
     
     
    There you have it. Three of my favorite things right now. No category. No specific reason to share other than the weather is crappy and I need something to make me smile.
     
     

    0 Kommentare

    Post a Comment

     
    © Design by Neat Design Corner