Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday 2014

Last night around 11:30 my mom and I went black Friday shopping. We love it. Black Friday itself is a holiday for us. Hot chocolate, cold weather, bundled up in our coats and gloves... and totally ready to handle anyone who tries to get in the way of us and a good deal. Sort of KIDDING about the last part, we keep it together and mostly play well with others. Last night we headed right for the outlets. I have no idea what time they open anymore. It used to be midnight on Thanksgiving but when we went out last night, most of the stores had already been open for hours. The outlets had some sort of rule this year where they weren't allowed to be open all night long.. so the stores opened at various hours, stayed open until 2am.. then closed and opened up again at 6am. I cant say I hated that. It made for very little traffic and people didn't seem as crazy. I got a couple of really awesome deals last night that I wanted to share.
My knuckle rings! FINALLY. They will take some getting used to. I already obsess over my rings and wearing them because I am scared of losing them so these now get added to the mix. Claires for $3.50 -They had a buy one get one half off deal so I got these for myself and then came across some My Little Pony earrings that I picked up for my niece.
(Total: $9)
 
The following picture is a combo from KOHLS and Kirklands. I LOVE KIRKLANDS. And they never disappoint on Black Friday. Or any day, really. Their prices are pretty reasonable and seriously, their stuff is adorable. The stockings were $5 each!!! Yes, you read that correctly, only $5!!!!  Original price were $15 each. They are beautiful and I was finally able to throw out our horrible dollar store stockings that we had lol. Dan was very happy about that. The Christmas bell hooks that they are hanging from were only $8 from KOHLS. Original price was $30 for the set of four but they were 50% off and then my mom had a coupon.
(Total $23)

 
I have been looking for an 'R' wall piece for our downstairs and had not had any luck. Stumbled across this beautiful piece at Kirklands. I LOVE IT. This was $25 originally, not on sale.. but then the whole store had a 15% deal off going on so I got it for $21.25. Its pretty big, I love the color and the burlap ribbon on it. Now I just have to find the exact place for it. There is a spot in our living room, beside the fireplace that I am considering.. and there is also a spot right beside a window in the dining room that I think it would also look really great in.

 
And below: me and my shopping parner in crime. She is a wild woman, that mom of mine.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner