Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Xmas Wish List

Dan and I don't really do Christmas gifts for each other. We head to New York the day after Xmas every year and stay there for a week visiting his family. We consider this our Xmas gift to each other as we usually go out to eat or do something else fun while we are there. With that said, we get gifts from my family so in case anyone needs ideas for me.. I have decided to put together a little list. As you will notice, I am really easy to please and often called a "cheap date". You're welcome for that, Dan.

Knuckle rings. Im obsessed. They must be silver. They must be dainty. The picture below is pretty close to exactly the look I want. Available on amazon, etsy and of course Forever21 ranging from $5-15ish dollars. Not bad!
 
Black bookbag purse. Preferably leather. I can carry my own things in it, I can carry Tori's things in it... the idea that I can wear it on my back and not have to worry about it is pretty sweet. Wont need to hang it off the stroller, etc. Convenient. Available at Walmart, Target, etc. Ranging from about $15-30ish dollars.

 
Pandora House Charm. 'Home' is a lot of things, both personally and professionally so I think it would be a very fitting charm to add to the collection. I think it was $30 at Pandora.

Fingerless gloves. I need to be able to touch my iphone screen. They look trendy and cute and I can still show off my nail polish. A matching hat wouldn't be terrible either. Target, Wal Mart, H&M, Forever21.. $8-15ish bucks.

 
You're welcome.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner