Monday, November 17, 2014

Iphone last 10

I have seen this post on a couple of blogs that I follow and I think it seems fun so here we go. I am posting my 10 most recent pictures that are on my iphone and giving a little detail of what was going on in them.



This picture is me and my cousins (Martina, Haley and Madison). The picture is 5 years old and I came across it on my moms fbook, I was planning to share it on IG for TBT. I cant believe how different and how much older we all look in just 5 short years. I love these girls so much.

 
This adorable turkey design was on my latte I got at an awesome little shop called 'Café di vetro' in downtown Lancaster(you HAVE to try the drink.. organic chocolate mocha latte.. not too sweet). It was a fun morning date that me, Dan and Tori went on. A coffee date is a fun, cheap date and I love those random morning trips with my family.

 
This post I came across and had to share on IG. I am a total sucker for an instant tan or a little black and white action that the IG Filters give you. Sorry Im not sorry. I love IG.

 
This is a night stand I am currently trying to sell. It comes with a matching dresser. Dan and I bought it like, two years ago from Boscovs.. not great quality but it was something to hold us over for our bedroom and then when we bought our new house, my parents surprised us with a beautiful new bedroom suit so we really don't need this stuff anymore.

 
This is what my phone USUALLY looks like because Tori LOVES my iphone and is working on her photography skills. The floor, feet, etc.. those are her specialties.

 
Saw this on Pinterest and thought it was worth a share.. I am saving it for IG/Dan lol. Dan hurt his back while ago and had stopped working out...now that he is feeling better he wants to start getting back to the gym but is feeling weak and discouraged with 'starting all over'. I have been trying to convince him that it is worth it and everyone has to start somewhere. Today is supposed to be Day 1 of Dan back to the gym, so we will see.

 
Here is Sami and Tori on a lunch date together. They are only two weeks apart in age and I usually refer to them as "the twins". They don't get to see each other much but they are now at the age where they recognize each other and they play and interact so well. As soon as we got to my parents house Sam yelled "Hi Tori!!!!" It was adorable. And their hair.... seriously?! ADORABLE.

 
Stickers, stickers, stickers. Tori is obsessed. I came across a steal at Staples, .50 a sticker book. They had hundreds of stickers in them. Victoria loves to ask you to give some to her... and she sticks them on anything and everything. Below she gave mommy some new leg tattoos.

 
My friend Amanda has two sons; Luke and Logan. Luke is 1 year older than Tori and Tori is 1 year older than Logan. Tori LOVES babies so much and as soon as she saw Logan she HAD to hold him, completely unprompted she reached her little arms out for him and when we gave him to her she rested her little head on him and kept hugging him. So stinking cute. She is going to make the BEST big sister!!! Although Dan says she may think she is the mommy lol.

 
Another pic from our visit with my sis and Sam. My sister never smiles for pictures. This is a pic with her real, genuine smile(which I love and is beautiful).. and Sam in her little pigtails. Cuteness overload.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner