Tuesday, June 4, 2013

3 MONTHS

3 months have come and gone. I have officially hit that point of feeling like time is going fast. I caught myself the other day saying "I don't want Tori to keep getting so independent". And by independent I mean she puts her hands up at her bottle like she wants to hold it, she sets the music off by herself on her play mat... and another thing which is so cute is when I am playing with her Ill make a sound and then go in for a kiss... and now when she hears the sound she starts to squirm and move her little head around because she knows I am about to kiss/tickle her. It is seriously just adorable.
Now that she is getting more interactive I have been exploring different things to do to support and be a part of her learning. One thing we are going to do next week is take a Gymboree class. They allow you to take the class once for free to see how the baby likes it so we are going to check it out Monday. The class is supposed to work on her motor skills, etc. Tori got to go swimming for the first time this past week and other then the first second of the cold water startling her, she loved the water. She was so cute just sitting in it and moving her legs around. It went really well. I looked into swim lessons which at our local Y she can start at 6 months. The beginning stages of the swim classes are mommy and me style classes which focus on keeping Tori interested in water and getting her comfortable. I have been continuing to read to her regularly and she has this adorable jungle keychain and I go through each key showing her the different animals and make the sounds for her. She laughs the whole time which I am pretty sure is because she thinks I am a crazy lady lol. A few years ago I took an American sign language class and I know a few basic signs, the alphabet etc so I also in the next few months want to start introducing her to a few basic ones like mommy, daddy, milk, more, done, etc. I am sure I sound a little over the top right now, I mean, she IS only 3 months old.. but I guess I just want to make sure that early on Dan and I get her interested in learning and education. I really feel like the younger the child is when you start getting them involved in these things the more likely she is to stay interested in it.
My weaning process has officially been in full swing. I am currently only pumping for comfort, so if I get super full I pump. Victoria has been going back and forth from breastmilk and formula like a champ. Baby girl loves to eat so she doesn't complain, whatever is in front of her she will eat lol.
I had been trying to go to the gym here and there the past few weeks but have decided June is going to be the month I go back to full swing. Now that Tori is 3 months old she can go into the kids club at LA Fitness so actually tonight we are going to take her there and see how she does. I know the ladies who work there so I am not worried about that part, I am mostly nervous about the other kids in there. They allow kids up to the age of 12 in there so I just want to make sure none of the kids are being rough around her or anything.
Whew, that was a long one. Here is a month in pictures:


 


Victoria Luna, another month has passed and somehow everyday with you only seems to get better and better. You make my life and whole being complete. Mommy loves you.
 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner