Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mastitis-4 Me-0

It is legit laughable at this point. I cant even take it.

My daughter gets more adorable and perfect everyday.

I am starting to plan Dans first Fathers day celebrations. I really want to do something fun and special... problem is that Dan is hard to surprise lol.

This week has alrdy been flying by as we prepare for our dear friends James and Ericas wedding day this Saturday. It is going to be a super long but super fun day. I am so excited. I have to be at the hotel to start getting rdy around 8am so Dan is going to be taking Tori to my parents house before he has to meet the guys to get rdy at 11. I am sad to have to spend a whole day away from Tori again.. :-(

Memorial day weekend went fast and was a lot of fun. We had a cookout with my family which was awesome, I love getting time with my family and seeing my nieces. Isabella is being potty trained right now and she is just hysterical, everytime she uses the potty she comes running into whatever room everyone is in and yells "I PEED IN THE POTTY" and everyone cheers and makes the biggest deal out of it ever and she gets a sticker. She is so proud and happy with herself, it is so so cute. 
We went to a friends cookout they have every year its a crawfish boil.. they are from the South and crawfish is a big thing down there so they have this party, lots of food, booze and friends. This year we stayed until about 8 because that is when Tori normally goes down for bed and once we got home I put her to sleep and friends came back to our place for the night. It was really fun. I am glad we have a nice fenced in yard and that all of our neighbors are pretty cool so we can get back to hosting again. I love the summer and having everyone to our house is way easy since I can put Tori upstairs to bed and then go out back and hang with everyone :). Everyone coming over reminds me that I am young and need to have fun. My friends are really important to me and I love getting to let loose with them. I am pretty sure I have not laughed as hard as I did Sunday night since Tori was born lol. :)







0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner