Monday, June 17, 2013

IM DONE PUMPING! WOOHOO!

I don't have to sneak away at events to pump, I don't have to pack all of my pump stuff everywhere I go, I don't have to drop everything and anything I am doing every 3 hours to pump, I don't have to make sure my phone is charged so I can have something to do while all by myself pumping, I don't have to wash my pump stuff... done, done done! WOOOHOOO!!!! I feel so much less stressed. So much less anxious. I feel like I am myself again. What a weight off of my shoulders. I REALLY hope my next child (yes I said it, my next child) can latch just fine and I can skip the pumping all together.
Next topic.. Victoria Luna. UGH. How do I describe that little ball of chubby perfection?! Shes getting more and more strong and smart. I am savoring every second with her. Dan is home from teaching for the summer and I am really loving it. We are getting lots of time together and enjoying a busy summer together. Tori is recognizing Dan more and more.. anytime he is in the room her eyes are completely locked on him. She is always staring at him it is so cute. She thinks daddy is just the most handsome guy ever(I obv agree!).
I was just in Baltimore this past weekend for Merediths bachelorette party. We actually surprised her and had her bridal shower and bachelorette party all in the same weekend because Jenna was able to fly up here from Louisville KY and we wanted her to be a part of both events. Mer had no idea it was her shower and was really surprised. I am so excited about her and Travis getting married. It is so fun that I have been best friends with her for 15 years, we have been in each others lives for everything since 6th grade, she was in my wedding two years ago, was one of the first people to come see me and Tori in the hospital.. now its her turn and i get to be a part of her big day as she marries Travis.
My birthday is this week. I have obviously never had an issue with a birthday because i mean, hello, im young.. but i will officially be closer to 30 than i am to 20 as of Wednesday and I am a little iffy about it lol!!! I have always said I know my life will only get better and better as i get older, and it definitely has.. but its just so crazy... sometimes I feel like 21 was yesterday..and sometimes it seems like so long ago.
This coming weekend we are going to a Phillies game with friends to celebrate my bday.My parents are watching Vicotria. I LOVE tailgating and I love day drinking lol so i know we are going to have a lot of fun!

Ok I think that is all for now. As per usual..enjoy some pictures:

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner