Thursday, June 27, 2013

4 months and a mini vacay

Tori was supposed to have her 4 month check up on Monday but we moved it to today because..
 
WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH NEXT WEEK! YAY!
 
Only for a day/night but still.. I am excited. I love the beach... and the timing is perfect because our 2 year wedding anniversary is on Tuesday.
We are staying in Rehoboth for the night at a hotel right by the boardwalk. My mom is coming along also and she will be helping out with Tori overnight so that Dan and I can go out for the night to get drinks/food :) it is so nice to have family to help with things like that. I am a bit anxious about the drive with Tori, we still haven't decided what time we are leaving or anything but I hope it happens to be during a nap for her. I am also anxious about her sleeping in her pack and play overnight, she has never slept anywhere but her crib overnight.. I hope she does ok. I have read that now is the perfect time to take a vacation with her because it should be the easiest.. fingers crossed!
 
Tori's 4 month appointment went well. She is doing SOOOO good, 13lbs, 13oz and 24 inches long, in the over 70% for both categories. Some of the questions I went wth today were 1-is chlorine ok for her? I have taken her in a pool a few times and Dan was freaked lol but the Dr said its totally fine. 2-she has a red patch on the back of her head.. its a birthmark lol. 3-is she ready for cereal? The Dr said that at this stage, cereal is not to be used as a meal for her but rather than to just introduce it to her so that she can start learning how to swallow. I may try it here and there in the next few weeks we will see. Im really not in a rush.
Month 3 into 4:
She is laughing a lot, totally recognizing Dan and I. She holds her head up much better. She loves trying to hold her bottle. She likes holding onto my fingers. She bites/sucks on my face when she gets hungry or tired. She likes sitting beside Daddy on the couch. She likes to cover her face with anything she can get her hands on. She likes to grab her feet.

 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner