Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Isabella Lee

Today is my niece's 2nd birthday. At her first birthday party, I cried. With her second birthday here, I cried. She is one of the absolute loves of my life. I feel like the past two years has flown by so, so fast. At her first birthday I was just so happy to have spent the past year with her and I cried more so out of the fact that it went so fast and how fast she had grown. Today, I cry because I am so overjoyed with the little person she is turning into. She is SO happy, she is SO sweet and she is  SO hilarious! She makes everything that much better because she is a part of it. The older she gets, the more fun it is with her recognizing me. On Easter Sunday when I saw her, I walked into my parents back room and said "Hello Izzy! Happy Easter!" and went over to her, she yelled "hi Zia!" and wrapped her little arms around my neck. We played Easter egg hunt over and over together and she was hilarious. I would tell her to go to the kitchen so she wouldn't see where I was hiding the eggs and she would stand by the door and cheat. She was closing one eye and looking through the other and then she would cover both eyes but peek through her little fingers. Being her Aunt is one of my favorite things about my life. I have officially lost any memory of my life without her in it and I am totally ok with that. My life got that much more sweet and fulfilled the day she was born. Isabella Lee, you are a huge piece of my heart that will always be especially for you. I love you more than I can possibly put into words. Thank you for being you.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner