Tuesday, September 8, 2015

the one where Im 28 weeks

How far along: 28 weeks!
Total weight gain: 22 ish lbs
Maternity clothes: Yep! I am no longer squeezing into my size small t shirts haha
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Its been fine, thankfully
Best moment of this week: We had friends over on Saturday night and a bunch of them got to feel baby girl kick. She was literally doing karate.
Miss anything: Alcohol and my old face lol. I am officially puffy.
Movement: YES! A LOT! I love it.
Food cravings: More food aversions than anything else
Have you started to show yet: I am massive
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: Thankfully no!
Belly button in or out: It popped out this weekend!
Wedding rings on or off: On but I take them off halfway through the day as I get more puffy
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Painting Tori/Ava's bedroom! Its on my October to-do list!

For the most part I am feeling pretty good. I go hours and hours without remembering I am pregnant. Then Tori will want me to hold her (you know, for two blocks down to the park)... or Ill annoy myself by dropping the same thing three times in a row and hit the point of officially refusing to bend over... those are my most intense reminders of how pregnant I am lol. People still tell me I look small for the most part which is nice to hear but I am getting right at that stage where I start to get puffy from head to toe. All in time for Madelyn and Chris' wedding haha.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner