Saturday, September 19, 2015

the one where I am 30 weeks along

This week has been a whirlwind and I have been enjoying the non stop baby related fun!
Our dear friends John and Christine welcomed baby Brynlee Elizabeth to the world on Friday and then that night we found out that our friends Amber and Andy will be having a baby _____ come February! So exciting and we are so happy to finally have friends who are joining the parenting club.
30 weeks has come fast. Really fast. I feel SO heavy all of a sudden. I hate how I look. With Tori, I was mostly big during the winter so I was able to be covered up. This pregnancy has brought on shorts, tank tops, dresses, flabby arms, cellulite in places I have never seen it, hips wide enough that when I went to meet baby Brynlee yesterday I was told that the nurses thought I was in labor. Yes people, I waddle. And no, Im not one of those who only looks pregnant in the belly. I carry pregnancy everywhere. For the most part, I like being pregnant but with that said, right now is about the time that I start getting antsy. I don't feel like myself. I know what youre thinking, cry me a river... but I am not used to seeing myself this heavy. 120 soak and wet is my usual and breaking 150 is hard. Its hard on my back, its hard on my hips, its hard on my toddler who wants me to carry her, its hard on my toddler who randomly has decided that "hold me like a baby" should be a normal occurrence. Hard on my workouts, sometimes I go to bend down and am afraid I wont make it back up lol. Hard on my husband who I complain to. Hard on my non-maternity clothes that I insist on still getting on my body somehow LOL. Ill end on a positive note: I am SO blessed to be able to have this experience, so blessed to be able to grow a healthy, perfect baby.. and Ill take whatever pounds I have to to make sure all is well for my little Ava Estelle.

How far along: 30 weeks!
Total weight gain: 25 ish lbs
Maternity clothes: Yep!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Its been fine, thankfully
Best moment of this week: Starting to look into my newborn photog.
Miss anything: Alcohol and my old face lol. I am officially puffy.
Movement: YES! A LOT!
Food cravings: More food aversions than anything else
Have you started to show yet: I am massive
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: Thankfully no!
Belly button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off: On but I take them off halfway through the day as I get more puffy
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Painting Tori/Ava's bedroom! Its on my October to-do list!

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner