Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MDW and 15 months

This past weekend was memorial day weekend. Lots of cookouts and daddy has a three day weekend so all is well in the world.
Saturday we had Dans mom and her husband Kenny over for a cookout. Lots of blowing bubbles and sidewalk chalk happened. Tori loves having company. Its just more people to dote over her and play. Win-win in baby world.
That night I had drinks with a couple of the ladies I pledged my sorority with. It was a lot of fun and super chill. Just had a couple drinks at Marion court... (who just remodeled their outdoor bar and it looks great, btw). Its funny how we only see each other like once every couple of months but it is so natural when we do. Like we haven't left each other this whole time.
Sunday... I had a crazy work day. I had a showing in York, then an open house in Lancaster, then we went BACK to York for a cookout with my family. So worth it. My client loved the house and the cookout with my family was so fun. I had a snapchat war with my sister in law which resulted in a TON of HORRIBLE candid pictures of the two of us being sent to everyone we know. The food was awesome, of course. Burgers, dogs, lasagna (were Italian, obv that staple was there), buffalo chicken dip, crab dip, wine, pies, cupcakes.. you name it, it was there. We also had a ton of fun playing outside with the kiddos, it was such a beautiful day. We blew bubbles, threw around a ball, spun kids in circles until neither party could stand. Good stuff.
Monday: Diffenderfer cookout. More burgers, dogs, dips, cakes. Beer. Friends. Beer pong. Horeshoes. Ladder ball.
I got to eat lots of good stuff and see every person I love all in one weekend. That my friends, is good stuff.





 
 
 
Tori at 15 months:
 
-RUNS
-Says "Hot" and I think is actually understanding what it means
-LOVES the bath tub
-LOVES to play outside
-Still only has two teeth
-Is thinning out (unfortunately lol)
-Still a total Momma's girl
-Has adorable curly brown hair
-Has kept her beautiful blue eyes
-Waves hi and bye to everyone (literally everyone) she sees
-Blows kisses
-Loves to sit at the front door and wait for daddy to come home
-Loves to people watch
-pinches and smacks when she gets mad (it is HORRIBLE.. so hard to ignore)
-Knows the ASL signs for "all done" and "more" and I think understanding them
-Loves applesauce and bananas (actually pretty much any food lol)
-Sleeps from 8pm-6:30 pretty much everyday. (6:30 is tough lol)
-Has a food dance she does while shes eating where she shakes her shoulders
-Likes to shake her butt when you sing a song to her
She. is. the. best.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner