Friday, May 30, 2014

Facebook questions

So, I love facebook.

I have noticed people either love it or they hate it. OR they pretend they hate it and then they just quietly facebook stalk everyone they know. CoughEVERYMANIKNOWcough.

To me, its the connection. I LOVE that I can post pictures and they will be there for me to look at whenever I want. Facebook has given me my own time machine for my life. I love that I can go to Target, sign onto my fb and develop whatever pictures I want. I love that I can see friends' pictures. I love that I can feel involved in a persons life. I love that I can show people a little or big piece of my life, my work, my child, my husband, the fun. I love that I can support other people. I love that I can watch families grow. I love that I can regularly see the changes my clients have made to their homes. I love that I can promote my career as a realtor and have had so many leads from facebook. And I love that since I also have a TON of family in Italy who I see once every few years (if that) it is an awesome way to keep them included in our life.

I have never deleted my facebook.
I have only ever blocked two people from my fb (and it was only because I was in college and she was the mother of a friend I was making questionable decisions with lol and then this creepy guy).
I have unfriended a couple of people who lets face it, we basically friended each other because we knew of each others names.
I have removed a couple of people from my timeline as there is only so much drama and complaining that I can handle.

What has your facebook experience been? What do you love? What do you hate? Have you ever blocked someone from even being able to find your name on facebook? Have you ever deleted your facebook? What is your primary reason for having facebook?


The man, the myth, the legend...


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner