Monday, April 7, 2014

When 1 turns to 2

Since Tori has turned one I am getting a lot of the "so, when is the next baby coming?!"

And I have no idea how to answer that. Seriously, is there like, a formula you can follow to know when? If so, I would like it so please share!

I love, love, love being a mom. It is the most rewarding yet the HARDEST thing I have ever done in my life. The joys definitely outweigh the hard times but the hard times do exist. It is a hard transition to go from the selfish lifestyle of doing what you want, when you want.. to every decision you make then being for someone else.
But now that we have made the transition, how do you decide when you are ready to have another? I think the part I struggle with the most is feeling like I would be betraying Tori somehow. I know that giving her a sibling would be a great gift. I know it is a relationship she would cherish her entire life. But....

I wouldn't be able to give Tori as much attention. I wouldn't have as much energy. I wouldn't have as much money. She would have to share her mommy with someone other than Daddy.
Can I love another child as much as I love my Victoria? My first born, my daughter, my best friend. Tori has been such a good baby, such a good sleeper, so happy, hardly cries, eats anything and everything... what if our next child is horrible?! And then on the other hand.. its just one more child to love, to cuddle, to hug, to kiss, they will be best friends, they will play with each other... our family will only be that much happier with another person to love.

I think that because I am so back and forth on it... when I finally decide to have another...I will have twins next. Mark my words lol.








0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner