Thursday, February 20, 2014

I miss warm weather

I have officially been hit with Spring fever. Winter doesn't normally bother me. I like all 4 seasons.. but we have had soooo much snow I am just over it. I don't shovel, so its not that part (thanks Dan!).. .its just the cold wind and the ice that has pushed me over the edge. I am infamous for falling so obviously I have had a couple wipe outs in the ice and I am not one for dressing weather appropriate (I hate bulky coats and gloves that make me feel like I cant grip things properly and hats that mess up my hair LOL). It is also much, much harder for me to get going for the day over the winter than over the summer. It legit takes me a couple of hours to get the ball rollin in the morning right now. I miss how morning feels when its warm outside.. just enough of a breeze that you might still need a light jacket but in a few short hours itll be nice and warm and youre ready to seize the day. I miss the sun. I miss walking around downtown. I miss going to market. I miss the park. I miss hiking. I miss driving with my windows down. I miss summer dresses. I miss flip flops. Most of all, I cant wait to experience this summer with Dan and Victoria. Last summer Tori was too little to really enjoy the summer but this year, shell be over a year-year and a half ish. We can go for ice cream. Take her to the park. Take her to to the beach again where she can actually walk around and play. Start teaching her how to love the outdoors just like her daddy. And mommy (sometimes lol). In honor of Throwback Thursday, a few pics of warm weathers past...

My fav thing about our house: backyard parties
 

 
Dewey beach, making our own bloody marys:

 
Dewey beach: bronzed and dancing the night away

 
Our honeymoon in Mexico
 
 
What do you guys miss the most about warm weather?
 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner