Tuesday, October 1, 2013

7 months

My daughter is 7 months old.
I repeat.. my daughter is 7 months old.
When did this happen?
 
When did my little 6lb baby girl who was so tiny and smelled like newborn and wore teeny tiny clothes that looked like they were made for a doll turn into this wild, free spirited little 7 month old?
At 7 months old, Tori....
 
*LOVES to bounce in her jumper *screams with delight *tries to turn herself away from me when I pick her up so that she can get down *rolls all over the place *reaches and grabs things intentionally *can sit up and splash in the bathtub *eats anything mushy *loves music *acts shy and bashful around people she doesn't see often *pinches *grabs Riley *sucks her thumb *weighs a little over 18lbs *is somehow even more perfect than ever
 
 
 
 
It is crazy to me that she is officially closer to 1 year old than she is to the fresh out of the oven newborn that she was. Crazy to me that I will be planning her first birthday party in a few short months. Victoria Luna, you my baby girl, are my best friend. I love you more than anything in the whole wide world and thank my lucky stars everyday to have you in my life... yes, even when you pull mommy's hair and laugh as I scream.
 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner