Monday, September 23, 2013

WELCOME FALL

I am so so so so excited for Fall season to be here. There is nothing better to me than cool weather, sweaters, leggings, coffee, tea, apple cider, pumpkin beer, pumpkin food, football, Sunday funday, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, apple picking. The list goes on and on. I love being outside during the fall. The smell of fresh, chilly air.. seriously, LOVE IT.
This fall season is especially fun and exciting because we have our sweet, sweet Victoria to enjoy it with. A baby in cozy pajamas... don't get me started lol. This week we are going apple picking and in another couple of weeks we are going to go to a corn maze with friends and then we are going to a pumpkin patch. I am so happy that Tori has her cousin Isabella to do all of these fun fall things with. I also love that there are so many baby friendly things we can do. Every fall there is a Harvest breakfast event held at market in downtown Lancaster and its one of the best days of the year lol. I LOVE breakfast foods (whoa I am using caps a lot lol)and I love market.... and this event is an outdoor homemade/fresh made breakfast event downtown. HELLO.. favorite. things. ever. So as you can see, our next couple of weekends are filling up quickly.
Tori is being a pumpkin for Halloween. Ok, I know, totally predictable but hello she will be 8 months old.. she wont be 'real' trick or treating, she will just be along for the ride with cousin Izzy. Ill be more creative next year.
While on the topic of Tori: She is awesome. SO happy. The past couple of nights shes been sleeping great too, in bed at 8pm and sleeping until about 6:30am. She still has bad nights here and there but I really cant complain because she overall is doing great. She loves her jumper. She is such a wild woman, when shes in there she jumps up and down so fast and just cracks up laughing. SO CUTE. While she is in there I sing "jump, jump, jump, jump, jump" but in the rhythm of the song "Shots" by LMFAO and she goes so fast haahaha I love it. She is also still rolling around like a little wild woman. Shes our baby ninja. Hm.. she also loves food. I have been trying to give her tastes of anything she doesn't need to chew. The other morning Dan made eggs and potatoes. I smashed up the potato and was giving her a few bites, she really liked it. What else... hm... she is sitting up a little more, still not completely on her own for too long but she is definitely getting stronger. She also is SO into Riley right now. She gets so happy when she sees her and she will just stare at her and watch anything shes doing. I think they are going to become great friends.
Next week little lady will be 7 months old, officially closer to 1 than to a newborn. AH!

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner