Tuesday, August 20, 2013

House for sale!

That's right, the Rera's are selling our house. It is so weird being on the other side of a home sale. I definitely understand the stress that comes along with selling a home and I would say the whole process of selling is more stressful than of buying. What if we don't sell? What if we have to take a really low offer? What if we lose money on the house? What if we sell really quickly and don't have a house to move into? The actual moving part.. the finding a good fit for our family... theres a lot to this stuff.
Why we are selling: it is very simple, we are outgrowing our home. Victoria's things have taken over the house and if I am not tripping over a play mat or swing then I am tripping over Riley, her dog bed, her toys, etc. I need more space. We always knew this was not our forever home. Dan actually bought this house when we had only been dating about 3 months so it was more of a first home for a single guy which can eventually turn into a married couples home and a small family home. We have hardwood floors, central air, a fenced in yard, off street parking.. for a city home, we couldn't have a better house.
The search: We are looking mostly in Manheim Township school district and Hempfield SD. Both are great schools and great locations. Manheim Twp isn't too far out of the city which we spend a lot of time in so that would be great and Hempfield is out towards York a little more which is also another place we spend a lot of time at (with my family there and I also work real estate there) so that would be a good location too. I am looking for more than 1 bathroom (ideally 2 full).. an open floor plan, I LOVE eat in kitchens and I love when you can see the kitchen from the living room lol... and at least 3 bedrooms... and a basement that is either finished or can be... and a garage.. that isn't too much, right? lol! I will keep all posted on house selling progress and house buying process!










0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner