Saturday, May 11, 2013

A letter to my Tori

My first Mother's day is here. Dan surprised me with a scavenger hunt and at the end of it there was a Pandora charm of Victoria's birth stone. I love it. Such a great gift.
Sometimes because Tori is so young, I wonder if she knows how much I love her. Can she feel it? Does she dream about it? Can she tell with my every look, hug and kiss that she makes me the happiest person on the planet? In honor of the holiday, I wanted to write a special note to my girl. I am going to print it out and put it in her baby book eventually.

My Dearest Victoria,
From the first moment I laid eyes on you I have been overwhelmed with the most amazing and intense feelings I have ever experienced. Your teeny tiny facial features, soft skin, beautiful eyes and that perfect baby smell, I just cannot get enough of it. Your spirit is already very, very sweet and go with the flow like daddy but you also have a side that is feisty and you know exactly what you want, just like mommy. I stare at you all the time. I breathe you in, I touch your chubby cheeks. I hope you can feel my heart and the love I have for you every second of every day. I am thankful you are my daughter. You made me a mommy from the first second I knew you were in my belly and you have changed my life for the better ever since. You make me strive to be a better woman. I want you to be proud of me, I want you to be proud to say I am your mom. I want to teach you things like how to be a good friend, how to be loyal and honest, how to have compassion towards others. I want to remind you that you can be anything you want to be. I want to do girly things with you like go shopping, paint your nails, do your hair. You make me optimistic for the future..the world is a better place because you are in it. On my first Mothers day, I know I am not a perfect parent but I promise I am always doing the best I can. I will do anything and everything for you. My darling, "I love you as much as a mother can love" <3

On my first Mother's day I am feeling so happy and blessed.


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner