Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weddings Galore

2013 is a HUGE wedding year for Dan and I. When we first started dating, most of his friends had just gotten to the point of marriage or were about right there... and now, 5 years later.. my friends are there! Here is the line up..

May 18th- Shannon and JP- Heritage Hills =)
I met Shannon at Clipper and we instantly hit it off. She is by far the best thing I took from that job. She is so sweet, funny, and I feel like we have been friends our entire lives. LOVE her, am so happy for her and JP and cannot wait for their wedding!
June 1st- Erica and James- Bent Creek
This wedding is very special for many reasons. Dan and I are both in this wedding.. I have been friends with Erica for about 3-4 years, we met at Hollywood Tans and Dan and James hit it off ever since introducing them shortly after E and I met.
July 13th- Meredith and Travis- Yorktowne Hotel
Meredith and I have been best friends since the 6th grade. I am so excited to be a bridesmaid in her wedding and the other girls in the wedding happen to be some of my best friends. Her and Travy have dated for forever and I love the two of them together. They are a great fit. This wedding will be a ton of fun also because Bertha is coming home from Florida and I cant wait to be reunited!
July 20th- Matt and Mandi- Riverdale Manor
Matt and I became very close at Clipper. His fiancé Mandi is so, so sweet. They don't live in Lancaster anymore but when they are in town I like to try to see them. Luckily our friendship is one that is not high maintanence at all, as soon as we all get together it is very fun. Riverdale manor is so gorgeous..this will be a fab wedding.
July 22nd- Tony and Krista- York, PA
Tony is my cousin and he and I have always have a very special and close relationship. When I was considering getting my confirmation at church, he would have been my choice for God Father. Krista has been such a great addition to the family, she has fit in so naturally.
November 2nd- Regan and Erin- Scranton, PA
Regan and Dan have been best friends since college. They were in the same fraternity and have remained close since graduating. He and his fiancé Erin have been together for awhile and we are so happy for them to move onto this next chapter of their life.

I am excited to shop for wedding outfits lol... some ideas:


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner