Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Full Term and a look back

I am full term today. If my baby girl was born right now she would not be considered premature. Her lungs should be developed enough that she would be fine breathing on her own and she would be ready to take the world on. I cannot believe it.
Some days this pregnancy has gone SO fast.. and sometimes, SO slow.
Overall, I have been really blessed. I had zero morning sickness from the beginning, no scares.. and until recently I haven't really felt any "bad parts" of pregnancy.
This whole experience has still been really surreal for me. I still look down at my growing belly and cannot believe there is a person in there. A person who will count on me to be her mom, a person who I will shape into a productive adult that will touch so many lives. I already know she is going to do something awesome. She is going to be so sweet, so caring, so considerate. She will be the person that all of her friends turn to for advice, the girl who makes everyone laugh, the girl who tries to make everyone she knows feel special.
The good, the bad, the ugly.. pregnancy is such an amazing journey. I am so lucky to have gotten to experience this miracle. I know that motherhood is going to be a whole new journey. I know there will be good and bad days.. but I will be able to look at my sweet girl, my loving husband, our house, our Riley, our jobs, our family, our friends, and I will always know that no matter what comes our way.. we are going to be alright :) 






 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner