Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

5 years of Valentine's.. and I never get tired of sharing them with you my dear, dear husband.

The man who I tricked into believing I was a basketball star, the man who met me at a really crazy point of my life yet stood beside me as I worked through it, the man who supports me in my career, the man who is always my biggest cheerleader, the man who makes me laugh, the man who I cannot wait to see everyday, the man who is the father of my child, the man I have built my present and future with, my lover, my best friend.

I promise to always cherish and value you and our relationship. I promise to always give you the best parts of me.

You make me so proud and so happy. I love you.
 
 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner