Tuesday, March 13, 2018

the one where Tori turned 5

I'm late writing this, like usual.

My big girl turned 5 just about two weeks ago and I can hardly wrap my mind around it.
Days are long, years are short, right?

We had our usual ice cream sundae celebration for her at home which was fun. She gets so excited when we sing her happy birthday and girlfriend loves ice cream like no ones business. She is her mothers daughter for sure.

We decided to let Tori have a "friend party" this year and she decided on a swimming pool party at the Lititz Rec center.

We loved it! The price was GREAT.. it was an afternoon party so in between lunch and dinner. We had about 15 kids come. The pool was still open to the public but wasn't too crazy busy, thankfully.
We had pizza from Little Ceasars, pretzels, chips, cheese balls (which of course was the biggest hit with the kids) and then the most beautiful HORSE cake, ever! It was so pretty and delicious! All of the kids had a blast and I had several Mommies tell me their kids wanted to have their birthdays at the pool too. Tori had such a great time and got so many cool gifts. I kept laughing at how all of the gifts related to horses in some way and every time Tori went to open one of the gifts the kids would say "that one is from me! its really special!".. I love watching her little friendships. So special.

Another year has come and gone.
I had her kindergarten info session last night. We have about 5 months together before life as we have known it for the last 5 years together is never the same.

I love you my beautiful, smart, stubborn, sassy Princess Victoria.




0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner